Congratulations to Coffs Harbour Juniors – Madison Nargar, Micaylah Tidey, Joshua Walmsley and Seb Williams on being selected to represent NSW at the Australian Junior Championships at Woden Squash Centre, Canberra in December.
Entries are now Open For the Roberts & Morrow North Coast Open 2021
NOW Rescheduled for NOV 25th – 28th and NOW a TOUR 10!!!!!!!!!!
PSA entries close 3rd October
Graded nd Junior Events Close 17th November
Entries can be made via https://www.sportyhq.com/tournament/view/Roberts-Morrow-North-Coast-Open-2021
Extremely Excited to be announced as a finalist in the Coffs Coast Business Awards in the Tourism, Experiences and Events Category.
Thankyou to each and everyone of our customers who have supported our events
looking forward to celebrating with our fellow nominated business from across the region.
Term 3 Registration for LITTLE SQUASHIES Now OPEN
North Coast Open 7th-9th
Covid -19 restrictions update
We will be operating under restrictions due to the continued COVID-19 pandemic:
There will be a number of restrictions which everyone will need to follow.
- Players need to book a court online (website or by telephone). There is no walk-in bookings
- Payment is preferred by EFTPOS
- Players must complete registration, sign in/out, before and on leaving.
- Bring your own drink bottle or purchase a drink from the counter, water fountain will not be available
- Players must have own equipment and ball where possible.
- Players must leave when booking finished – sorry, but there is no socialising after game.
- Coaching will be available by appointment only – No walk ins.
Stay well everyone, book early as we know people are very keen to resume a normal lifestyle, and we can’t wait to see you all back on court!
- Junior coaching will resume for both individual and groups (Maximum 10 in a session) on selected days. That includes Little Squashies, Weekly Group sessions and squad training Saturdays.
- Junior Coaching start (individual or group sessions)
- Junior competitions (Friday Junior’s) will resume start Term 1
Due to limitations, altered operational hours will apply until further lifting of restrictions, with the purpose to keep everyone safe happy and healthy and enjoy getting back on court.
MON 10am -12:30pm 2.00pm – 8.30pm
TUES 10am -12:30pm 2.00pm – 8.30pm
WED 2-00pm – 8.15pm
THURS 10am -12:30pm 2.00pm – 8.30pm
FRI 10am-12pm 3.00pm – 6.45pm
SAT 9.00am – 11.30am 1.00pm – 4:30pm
SUN 1pm- 4:30pm
Stay up to date with any announcements by following our face book page https://www.facebook.com/coffssquash/