COFFS SQUASH AND SWIM CENTRE
Coffs Squash is family run and family friendly centre.
Coffs Squash and Swim Centre provides the Coffs coast with a 6 courts, consisting of 2 glass backs and 4 conventional courts in a comfortable and friendly setting.The centre holds various competitions for all standards.
- Competitions are conducted 2 nights per week on Tuesday, and Thursday from 7:00pm generally over 11-12 weeks in a graded format catering for all levels of ability.
- Junior competitions are held after school on Friday afternoons, with group training sessions on Saturday mornings for those.that want to learn more and get more out of their squash.
- Little squashies – junior program for kids
- Monday Afternoons is social comp, available for anyone to come and join in.
- Club Championships are conducted in each year and usually on runs across a number of weeks with final held on one weekend along our the centre christmas party
- Flooring is in natural timbers, unsealed for maximum traction
- The grandstand seats 120 spectators.
- Accommodation during Tournaments and Training Camps is.available in 2 Self-Contained Units (1 x 6 bed and 1 x 7 bed)
We believe that all children should be pool-safe and able to swim.
The 15m x 9m Outdoor Solar Heated pool with Shade Cover is open to the General Public, 7 days per week during the swimming season and has BBQ facilities for functions. The pool area also has a wading pool and is ideal for infants and pre-school kids to gain water confidence in the water.
We hold Parents and bubs, pre-school and primary school students classes.
Learn to swim classes start in October with Parents and bubs starting in November.
Its a great way to get children taught basic skills, enjoy the water and to be pool safe.
The pool area is great for kid’s parties, with parents able to hire pool toys and use the poolside BBQ facilities. Large groups are most welcome – Booking is essential.
Why not have your next party at our poolside, relax and enjoy the native reserve surrounds, pool and BBQ facilities.