* * * * * * *
Adults or juniors, raw beginners or experienced players
Everybody is welcome…
COME ALONG FOR A TRIAL GAME
- contact the centre on 66536523
- Adult social competitions are held throughout the year on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights.
- Junior competitions are held after school on Friday afternoons, with group training sessions on Saturday mornings for those that want to get more out of their squash
6 courts, consisting of 2 glassbacks and 4 conventional courts
- Flooring is in natural timbers, unsealed for maximum traction
- The grandstand seats 120 spectators
- Accommodation is available when Squash Camps or Tournaments are held. We have two Self-Contained Units (1 x 6 and 1 x 7)
Coffs SQUASH - Learn To Swim Activities
We believe that all children should be safe in the water and able to swim.
Classes for pre school and primary school students are available.
Enrolments for classes in 2014 are now being taken
7 days per week during the swimming season and has BBQ facilities for functions.The pool area has been recently enlarged with the addition of the wading pool and is ideal for infants and pre-school kids to gain water confidence in the water.
A great venue for a family BBQ and fun in the water.
Squash Courts are available for Permanent and Casual Bookings
Please refer to our Hours of Operation for your preferred times.
Permanent Bookings are welcome and attract a cheaper rate
however they must be paid one week in advance.
Any cancellation requires a minimum 24 hours notice otherwise deposit is forfeited.